What is a Restore, Rekindle, Renew Enrichment (3RE)?
- Designed for couples with good marriages who desire a richer, fuller life together
- Created to deepen and enrich the joys of each couple
- Either a virtual or in-person experience over multiple weeks, usually meeting in the afternoon or evening for approximately 2 ½ hours each week
- Presented by lay couples and a pastor couple (in person, via DVD or online)
- Multiple presentations build one upon the other, each addressing different aspects of your marriage (It is important that you and your spouse be able to attend or makeup every session)
- After each presentation, you will focus on how this presentation applies to your marriage
- The privacy of each couple attending is respected
- This experience is sponsored by the Methodist church, but is open to couples of all faiths
- There is an application fee to reserve your spot, as well as an opportunity to make a voluntary donation to support the goal of strengthening marriages
- Methodist Marriage Encounter is a non-profit organization committed to enriching marriages and is licensed by Worldwide Marriage Encounter
The 3RE Marriage Experience includes presentations on:
- Exploring our personality style
- Communicating our feelings
- Dealing with the stresses in the world around us
- Listening with love and respect
- Understanding God’s plan for our marriage
- Keeping our relationship a priority
- And more …
Throughout this experience, you will be given time to share your thoughts and feelings with each other.
For more than four decades, Worldwide Marriage Encounter has been a leader in offering married couples the gift of enriching their relationship. From the original weekend long, in-person experiences to this 7 or 8 week, one-session-per week format, and now online options, couples have never had more options to enrich their marriage.
If you have been married for many years, this enrichment can restore your communication, rekindle your romance, and renew your commitment. If you have been married for a short time, you will learn the skills you need to stay close through the ups and downs of married life.